ASCA National Model App
You’re busy. We get it. You need to access your school counseling program details wherever you are during the school day – at your desk, in the hallway or during a faculty meeting. Access the ASCA National Model app (MApp) on your desktop computer or download for mobile devices.
- Organize your program on your phone, tablet or desktop computer
- Pull up your school counseling program data whenever you need it
- Track how you spend your time – in real time – and compare it with the ASCA use-of-time recommendations
- Immediately access your results reports whenever an administrator has a question
- MApp seamlessly connects to the ASCA National Model District Portal, the Counselor Education Portal and the RAMP application portal.
MApp also gives you a place to create a school counseling program portfolio, including:
- Annual student outcome goal
- Classroom & Group Mindsets & Behaviors action plan
- Annual administrative conference
- Advisory council
- Classroom and group lesson plans
- Classroom and group results reports
- Closing-the-gap results reports