Recognized ASCA Model Program (RAMP)
Drive your school counseling program to the next level. Show your administrators, school board and the community at large that you're committed to delivering a data-informed school counseling program. The RAMPSM application process should be the culmination of the implementation of a school counseling program. Once your school has a program in place, you will need at least one entire academic year to collect the data and information needed to fulfill the RAMP application requirements.
Applications for 2021 may use either the ASCA National Model third edition or the fourth edition and will be evaluated on the corresponding rubric. Applications for 2022 and beyond must use the fourth edition and will be evaluated based on the fourth edition rubric.
- Free ASCA membership for all school counselors in the school for current RAMP schools
- An engraved plaque, suitable for display on your office wall
- Communication sent to your school's principal and superintendent informing them of your exemplary school counseling program
- Template press release to individualize and send to local press
- School recognition at ASCA's Annual Conference
- Two tickets to the RAMP awards celebration at ASCA's annual conference
- Free conference registration for RAMP school principal the year RAMP is awarded
- Recognition in ASCA School Counselor magazine and on the ASCA website